Friday 30 December 2011

The most popular 2011 stories at BikingBis; month by month

By now, just two days before the New Year, the interest in the top stories for 2011 at this blog must be reaching a fever pitch.

While many other blogs already have divulged their top stories, I've been holding back until I show my hand.

Unfortunately, my site stat database only shows month-by-month results. Since I'm too lazy to add them up, here is a monthly look at the stories blog readers found most interesting this year. [Photo above from 2011 Seattle to Portland Bicycle Classic.]

January

"Computer snafu ties up registration for Cascade Bicycle Club."  Unfortunately, this story was updated so many times ...

Source: http://www.bikingbis.com/blog/_archives/2011/12/29/4964339.html

cycling training plans

No comments:

Post a Comment