Tuesday 3 April 2012

Springing for Suggestions

Ah, spring! As I type this, snow is falling outside my window -- the new, not quite framed in one -- and it's hard to imagine riding in warm breezes and sunshine. I know it will eventually be here though and will give way soon enough to the dog days of summer -- days when I'd rather be out there riding than in here writing.

It seems many people around me are in the throes of spring cleaning. For me, not only do I feel a need to clean up but also to organize and prepare. One of the major To Do's on my list in this vein is to plan out some more great content for my blog posts. This is where you come in.

What would you like to see in this space? What burning questions do you have about our route network? About the maps we make? About who is making them? Ask away and I'll do my best to get the answers in my queue. I look forward to hearing from you!

Photo from ibm4381's Flickr photostream

--

GEOPOINTS BULLETIN is written by Jennifer 'Jenn' Milyko, an Adventure Cycling cartographer, and appears weekly, highlighting curious facts, figures, and persons from Adventure Cycling's Route Network with tips and hints for personal route creation thrown in for good measure. She also wants to remind you that map corrections and comments are always welcome via the online Map Correction Form.


Source: http://blog.adventurecycling.org/2012/03/springing-for-suggestions.html

pro cycling magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment