Saturday 19 May 2012

1984 Bike Tour: Day 6 ? Rest day; mailing gear back homeThat year?s Top 40

Six days into our TransAmerica bike tour, and we're already taking our first day off. The first five days have been a shakedown cruise -- the last days of training and the first of our trip. I feel that our journey begins in earnest tomorrow.

After lolling around our hostess' apartment for a while, we boxed up some clothes to send back home. I sent back an extra sweater and other clothes that only filled space and added weight to my panniers.

Why did I pack so much crap? Maybe I can cheat gravity a little a we head into the Appalachians...

Source: http://www.bikingbis.com/2012/05/18/1984-bike-tour-day-6-rest-day-mailing-gear-back-homethat-years-top-40/

cycling shop

No comments:

Post a Comment