Monday 28 November 2011

How to keep your bicycle maintained cheaply.

When I got back into cycling 3 years ago it never crossed my mind that I will have to pay a small fortune to keep my bike maintained and running in good order. The cost of servcing a bike seems to vary as a basic service could cost as little as �30 to a full service for around �120.00 this is excluding any parts that may be required. My Local bike shop charges �69.00 for a bronze service, for this basic service which is really just checking your bike over, if you need any parts that?s even more cash you will have to part with. Learn how to maintain your bike and drive the cost of bicycle maintanance down.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Cyclingchatcouk/~3/tpvUDrOzP0g/

cycling training camps

No comments:

Post a Comment