Wednesday 22 June 2011

Polar CS100 HRM Review

Polar CS100 Heart rate monitor is a fairly extensive cycle computer with cadence and heart rate monitor combined into one. For those who enjoy an extensive range of stats during and after a ride, this will be a tempting buy. After a while of not using a heart rate monitor I asked Polar for a heart rate monitor loan so I could review this model and also get back into using a heart rate. Firstly setting up should be relatively straightforward, though in my case it did require looking at a manual quite a few times (why does the iPad generation hate looking at manuals so much?). It took me about 15 minutes to get up and running. The magnet needs to be fairly close to the sensor and it didn’t seem to register very low speed when I was testing. But, I am notoriously incompetent at simple bike jobs. It looks fine on the handlebars and gives a nice easy display. Polar products tend to be quite stylish it fits in with the rest of bike design. The cadence measurer is really quite big, it’s a shame it can’t be a little smaller. I wouldn’t be too keen on [...]

Source: http://cyclinginfo.co.uk/blog/products/polar-cs100-hrm-review/

cycling equipment rapha cycling

No comments:

Post a Comment