Friday 1 July 2011

Aero Gloves

Aero gloves can save aero drag and time by making it a closer fitting without having velcro straps flapping in wind. When searching for aero gloves, I struggled to find much choice on internet. There’s obviously not a huge market for aero gloves, but it’s one of those relatively cheap things that is worth doing. It doesn’t have to be exclusively for time trials, there’s no harm saving aerodrag even in road races. Mavic Aero Gloves I bought these Mavic aero gloves (size L)� from Chain Reaction cycles for �23.99. I have large fingers and slim wrists. They are a tight fit and it’s hard work getting them on and off, but that is what you want – a nice aero fit without anything straggling in the wind. They are also comfortable when riding. The padding is very good and they were a nice fit. In many ways they are a better fit than the standard cycle gloves that I have tried over the years. I never really considered gloves for their aerodynamic properties, but when I look at the other cycle gloves I have they are quite loose and flap around in wind, especially the velcro strap. Test in [...]

Source: http://cyclinginfo.co.uk/blog/products/aero-gloves/

cycling games cycling magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment