Friday 8 July 2011

Cheap Cycle Helmet

I wanted to buy the cheapest helmet I could (I got fed up of riding with my time trial helmet on gentle rides around the beautiful Yorkshire Dales). Apart from junior helmets, the cheapest I could find in my local cycle store was the Specialized Align for �29.99. I had hoped to get something cheaper. If I’d gone to Asda or Argos I could have picked up something cheaper. Argos for example, do a budget range of helmets from �12.99. This Bell helmet is only �18 from Amazon. which is really cheap, but I� only found out after I’d bought this one. Anyway I became impatient to buy from local cycle shop; this Specialized Align looked like a decent helmet and so I decided to buy it. Specialized Align Review I was really impressed by this ‘cheap’ cycle helmet. The truth is that it felt much better than my existing more expensive helmet. As a keen cyclist I tend to think I need to buy the most expensive stuff to get the best possible equipment. But, this experience left me realising, often we pay more money but don’t really get anything in return. Ease of Fit The strength of the [...]

Source: http://cyclinginfo.co.uk/blog/products/cheap-cycle-helmet/

cycling in london free cycling

No comments:

Post a Comment