Friday 29 June 2012

Bike shop?s and poor customer service!

I wonder how many cyclist have felt the same way as I do about entering a bike shop the feeling that they do not want you there or the view you as an other idiot that has not got a clue, well at least the impression that I get when walk into some of the bike shops. I remember when I was looking for my second road bike I went to Evans cycles as they let you have a quick ride for a one pound deposit taken of your credit card, I was greeted by a young girl that was no more than 4 years old or at least she had about that amount of knowledge about bikes, this was totally of putting she had to keep on asking a senor sales assistant if the bikes that I was interested in were in stock you would have thought she would have known or at least be able to use the shops computer to find out. The 2nd bike shop I went to never had no time and thought I had only come there to waste there time at least that?s the impression I got. The third shop was more than helpful, I stood there talking to a friendly assistant that knew quite a lot about bikes they had in stock and asked me what I was going to use the bike for and went about explaining about the advantage of a stiff of bottom brackets, and what groupset would be best at the budget I had in mind etc. Guess from whom I brought my bike from ?Exactly? it called customer service.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Cyclingchatcouk/~3/BTNGaaiTIC4/

cycling jerseys uk

No comments:

Post a Comment