Sunday 25 March 2012

Cyclist Emergency Kit! Whats in yours?

One of the things that amaze me about some cyclist is when I see them with out a saddle bag on there bike, of course they could have all the necessary kit some where else on there person but if you are a serious cyclist it would be hard for me to believe that you have never had a puncture or any other mechanical problem whilst commuting our out riding your bike, so then when the inevitable does happen how well prepared are you. Me and my son have nearly built a whole bike with not much more than a multi tool, so if you are new to the security of a while stocked saddle bag I hope this short post will help you. Most of the this points below I have gained by either experienceing said problems or witnessing things that can go wrong. With this comprehensive list all angles should be covered.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Cyclingchatcouk/~3/tqVrAtcRwKw/

cycling clothing uk

No comments:

Post a Comment